African jewelry, stretchy Ghana recycled glass bracelet, with solid brass bar Could be a cute little gift for mum, friend, daughter, or yourself 🙂
handmade in UK using:
1. 12 mm round recycled glass beads handmade in Ghana by the Krobo, famous for bead-wearing in Ghana
2. 12 mm round natural lava beads
3. flat and round brass beads from Ghana’s Ashanti, handmade using the ancient metal casting technique, ‘lost wax’ (you can have it engraved)
4. Strong German Griffin brand beading elastic
5. Tibetan style antique brass-coloured findings
approx 6.5 nches long. If you’d like a different size please email me
I only make one of each, don’t miss out!
comes with a free cloth drawstring bag
stretchy and comfy, just slip it on and off, mindful of the bar and charms, (best to hold charms and in one hand and slip it carefully on to other hand)
**Adinkra are visual symbols from the Akan tribes of Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa. They represent concepts, original thoughts, and popular proverbs in easily memorable form. They’re also a record of historical events and express traditional attitudes.
With brass bar, With brass bead