Stretchy bracelet which will make a fab little gift for mum, daughter, friend, those who love something different
strung in the UK using
1. tube and disc recycled glass beads from Ghana, West Africa. the beads are made in by the ethnic Krobo tribe using old bead-making techniques
2. bicone brass bead and 2 charms from Ghana’s Ashanti, handmade using the ancient lost wax technique of metal casting.
3. Griffin brand beading elastic renowned for its quality
4. Tibetan style findings
best to slide it on and off your wrist, mindful of the charms
I only make one of each
it comes with a free black organza bag
only one available
About 6.5 inches long. Want another size? Please send me
The two charm symbols are:
1. Gye Nyame- which in the Akan language is “Except God”, and expresses belief in a Supreme God.
2. Akoma – heart. In this culture, in addition to the universal meaning of love, the symbol also signifies patience and tolerance