African jewelry, stretchy Ghana, Krobo recycled glass and brass bracelet. Could be a cute little gift for mum, friend, daughter, or yourself 🙂
handmade in UK using:
1. 12-13 mm round recycled glass beads handmade in Ghana by the Krobo, famous for bead-wearing in Ghana
2. 12 mm round natural lava bead
3. brass beads and charms from Ghana’s Ashanti, handmade using the ancient metal casting technique, ‘lost wax’ with Adinkra Gye Nyame and Sankofa symbols
4. Strong German Griffin brand beading elastic
5. Tibetan style antique brass-coloured findings
approx 6 inches long. If you’d like a different size please email me
I only make one of each, don’t miss out!
**Adinkra are visual symbols from the Akan tribes of Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa. They represent concepts, original thoughts, and popular proverbs in easily memorable form. They’re also a record of historical events and express traditional attitudes.